Friday, June 6, 2014

Family Pottery Fun

Want to have a pottery experience the whole family can enjoy?  Try the Pottery Piazza in Plainville CT.  You can select potter from their large selection of items and paint it yourself right at the store.  They provide the paint, brushes, and everything else you need to create our own pottery.  They also glaze and fire your pottery for you when you are done.
  • My personal thoughts is this is a great experience, but a bit on the pricy side.
  • My daughter went to a birthday party here.  Even though the room was small for all of the children who attended, all of the kids had fun painting their own pottery.
  • Check them out on line - www.thepotterypiazza.net

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this place, I will definitely bring my niece there. She would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I've never even heard of plaster crafts before. Now I have a new idea to share with my family. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew about this. My boyfriend is artistic. Maybe we should try this soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice crafts! I will recommend this place to my niece. She really likes arts and crafts. I think she would like it.

    ReplyDelete