Monday, June 2, 2014

Where can you find Plaster Crafts???

Interested in painting plaster crafts as well?  There are a few places you can go to purchase ready to paint kits:
  • Michaels Crafts - Sometimes it's hit or miss at Michael's.  They tend to carry more plaster crafts Christmas houses and Halloween kits around the fall season.  You can find some really good after Christmas sales as well
  • AC Moore - I love AC Moore for high quality paint brushes and acrylic paints, but they do not plaster craft kits no matter what time of the year you check.
  • Jo-Anne's - While Jo-Anne's carries some plaster crafts, the selection is extremely limited and also geared towards young children.  I've picked up a few kits for my daughter there and she enjoys painting them with me.  We consider it a great bonding time together.
The biggest selection of plaster crafts can be found on the following websites:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info! I hear that some of these places also do kid parties, and my little one and I would love to do this together. I'll look at the website links too.

    ReplyDelete